A white eyeliner pencil is the surprisingly versatile makeup product you probably never knew you needed. Kim Kardashian has been wearing it for years, and recently it was white eyeliner that was a stand out makeup trend on the Spring 2013 international runways.
Investing in a white eye liner pencil gives you countless options in what you can do. Here are 5 tips for making your white eyeliner investment worth while…
1. White eyeliner on the inner waterline of the eye brightens the eyes making them appear larger
2. For a quick wake-me-up, a v-shape application in the corner of the eyes will brighten and make the eyes look more vibrant and awake.
3. Use under the brows and then smudge to highlight. This will define and lift the brow.
4. Use white eyeliner as a base for your eye shadow. This will make the eyeshadow colour appear more vibrant and true to colour.
5. Use your white eyeliner pencil as a concealer to cover red spots. Colour over the blemish and then blend with your proper concealer to give better coverage.
At the moment I’m experimenting with the shu uemura limited edition white drawing pencil RRP$38 Stockists 1300 651 991