My home office is in desperate need of a makeover. My “creative space” right now is definitely more of a crazy space so I’ve been on the search for some inspiration to help me De-clutter, switch on creativity and increase productivity.
If you’re feeling like you’re in the same boat, these office inspiration photos might help get you started. Quirky and simple, it doesn’t have to cost you a fortune to create a more functional, organized and fun office.
Ideas that I’m going to try…
- Small items can cause some of the biggest clutter. I love the idea of using a three-tier basket to store the little bits-and-pieces.
- Write each day of the week on a peg and clip together ‘to do’ notes, bills and other paper work for each particular day it needs to be done.
- Recycle my cans and cover them with left over wrapping paper for pen holders. I might even install screws through the back of the cans and attach them to my wall!
- I don’t have a cupboard to do this but if I did, I do love the cupboard-turned-office idea by taking off the cupboard doors and installing a desk. If I were going to do this I’d brighten things up by lining the inside wall of the cupboard with cute printed wallpaper!
- I’m going to brighten my walls by covering my cork boards with cute printed fabric.
Fore more creative office inspiration, you can follow my Mylookbook Office inspiration Pinterest board here!
Images via Pinterest.